Friday, May 19, 2006

The Garden At Night

As it would seem that Mother Nature has decided that the rain must go on, and on and on here, I finally had the chance to gaze through the garden at night (Boy I really can't wait to set up shop in the backyard, with a fence, the neighbours already think I am nuts) So when the rain paused and the sun had gone down I went hunting.. in search of a few pictures to capture the garden at night... I was hoping to catch a few snails, spiders or other creatures, but I guess the rain had them all shacked up. The pics were actually taken blind, I only saw the picture after it was taken, and these are the best results. I am sad that the rain has conquered my first poppy bloom in the garden, saddened and sagging. I am anxious to see more blooms now.





1 Comments:

Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

I get my best shots blind. I'm not about to go lying in dirt or wet grass to take pictures. ;-)

8:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home